HP 850 Unified Wired WLAN Appliance Series
The HP 850 Unified Wired-WLAN Appliance delivers a highly scalable solution for IEEE 802.11n and .11ac APs with high reliability for medium Enterprise wireless networks. The HP 850 supports up to 512 access points and 10,000 users, and offers sub-second failover redundancy and robust security for business continuity.
With refined user access control and management, IEEE 802.3 az support, fast roaming, advanced QoS, comprehensive RF management and IPv4/IPv6 support, you get optimized performance for latency sensitive voice and video applications in dense client environments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24×7 phone support
High Performance and Reliability
- The HP 850 Unified Wired-WLAN Appliance offers robust forwarding capacity to accommodate the growth of mobile users & devices with support for up to 512 managed access points and 10G of centralized throughput.
- Supports both centralized and distributed forwarding options for unparalleled application performance and WLAN scalability.
- Offers self-optimizing wireless network with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization, automatic interference mitigation and dynamic client load balancing for enhanced connectivity in dense client environments.
- Supports IEEE 802.1X hot-backup, N+1, N+N and 1+1 redundancy, offering sub-second failure detection to provide continuity of services in enterprise networks.
- Provides granular access control policies based on Committed Access Rate (CAS), QoS profiles, SSID or access point location for user, application and BYOD initiatives.
Robust Security and Threat Protection
- The HP 850 Unified Wired-WLAN Appliance provides integrated wireless intrusion detection and prevention and supports Virtual Service Domains to deploy security policies by department or location.
- Provides robust security and threat protection with support for embedded or external authentication servers and integrated Endpoint Admission Defense (EAD).
- Provides role- or SSID-based access through embedded firewall to protect clients from outside attacks and restrict access to specific network resources.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Simplified Management
- The HP 850 Unified Wired-WLAN Appliance reduces TCO with supports for industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24×7 phone support.
- Simplifies configuration, management and troubleshooting and delivers consistent policy enforcement for wired and wireless network with HP single management tool.
- Reduces the cost of deploying redundant configurations.