Avaya 1603-I and 1603SW-I IP Deskphones
Avaya 1603-I and 1603SW-I IP Deskphones are designed for the Walkup user and the Everyday user. They’re ideal for locations such as common areas in offices, stockrooms, lobbies, or drop-in desks. Visitors – including customers – are examples of Walkup users who need a phone with a simple, familiar interface. It’s also perfect for the Everyday phone users for whom a phone is not the one critical piece of their communication needs. For Avaya IP Softphone users on Communication Manager and Phone Manager application users on IP Office, this is the perfect desktop companion
1603-I and 1603SW-I highlights:
• Supports 3 administrable feature buttons.
• Each button includes dual LED’s (red, green) providing explicit status for the user.
• Includes fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute.
• 2-way speakerphone.
• 2 lines by 16 character display, backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
• Secondary Ethernet 10/100 port for a collocated laptop or PC available on
• SIP Support on the 1603SW-I provides a low cost basic SIP phone option and integration with the Avaya AuraTM environment.