Dell Networking N3000
Dell Networking N3000 is a series of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE switches designed for modernizing
and scaling network infrastructure. N3000 switches utilize a comprehensive enterprise-class Layer 2 and Layer 3
feature set, deliver consistent, simplified management and offer high-availability device and network design.
The N3000 switch series offers a power-efficient and resilient
Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switching solution with integrated 10GbE
uplinks for advanced Layer 3 distribution for offices and campus
networks. The N3000 switch series has high-performance
capabilities and wire-speed performance utilizing a non-blocking
architecture to easily handle unexpected traffic loads. Use dual
internal hot-swappable 80PLUS-certified power supplies for
high availability and power efficiency. The switches offer simple
management and scalability via an 84Gbps (full-duplex) highavailability
stacking architecture that allows management of up to 12
switches from a single IP address
Hardware, performance and efficiency
• Up to 48 line-rate GbE ports of copper or fiber, two combo ports
for fiber/copper flexibility, and two integrated 10GbE SFP+ ports.
• Up to 48 ports of PoE+ in 1RU without an external power supply.
• Up to 624 1GbE ports in a 12-unit stack for high-density, highavailability
aggregation and distribution in wiring closets/MDFs.
Non-stop forwarding and fast failover in stack configurations.
• Hot swappable expansion module supporting dual-port SFP+ or
• Available with dual 80PLUS-certified hot swappable power
supplies. Variable speed fan operation helps decrease cooling and
• Energy-Efficient Ethernet and lower power PHYs reduce power
to inactive ports and idle links, providing energy savings from the
power cord to the port.
• Dell Fresh Air compliance for operation in environments up to
113°F (45°C) helps reduce cooling