HP 4110 IP Phone
The HP 4110 IP Phone is a Microsoft® Lync™ optimized common area telephone. The HP 4110 IP Phones are stand-alone, cost effective and mainstream phones that are ideal for deployment in common areas such as lobbies. The HP 4110 IP Phone provides Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity as well as an optional power adapter. Simplified wall mount capability provides easy installation. The HP4110 IP Phones are well suited for “hot-desking” applications. Users are able to log into their Microsoft Lync™ user account by entering their PIN on the phone allowing them access to voice mail, personal contacts and any customized user profile settings.
- Microsoft® Lync™ optimized common area phone
- Stand-alone operation in Lync™ environment
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Well suited for “hot-desking” applications
- Simplified wall mount capability