HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series
The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series extends life of legacy devices by bridging Ethernet clients to WLAN, extending WLAN access to a range of protocols. Electronic cash registers, medical and manufacturing equipment, and other devices can be deployed in any location with a WLAN signal —saving the time and expense needed for installing Ethernet cables for network access.
The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series integrates into the HP Mobility System; and it is interoperable with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from HP and other vendors.
- Links of up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS232 serial device to a wireless network at Gigabit speeds.
- Integrates one dual-band 802.11ac MIMO radio running up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Support for IEEE 802.11b/g/n and 802.11a/n/ac WLAN networks.
- Fast roaming between access points.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with three years 24X7 phone support.
High Speed Wireless Connectivity for Legacy Wired Devices
- The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series links up to 15 Ethernet devices or an RS 232 serial device to WLAN network, extending wireless access to legacy devices.
- Offers high speed wireless connectivity with an internal dual band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n radio for wirelessly transmitting and receiving data at up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Enables a RS-232 asynchronous terminal device to communicate with compatible stations on the network with an integrated serial to TCP/IP converter.
- Improves wireless coverage areas and reception with optional outdoor MIMO antennas.
Investment Protection and Reduced Costs
- The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series cost-effectively extends wired connectivity to hard to wire locations by linking multiple LAN segments via an access point.
- Improves the performance of legacy wireless devices such as wireless medical equipment.
- Offers Interoperability with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n or 802.11a/n/ac WLAN network infrastructure from HP and other vendors.
- Supports Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 year 24×7 phone support.
- The HP 501 Wireless Client Bridge Series protects the network from intrusion with enterprise class layered security, including 802.1X support.
- Provides data integrity of the wireless traffic with hardware accelerated encryption delivering high-performance with WPA2 and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) security.