HP MSM-802.11n Access Point Series
The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series are single radio dual band 802.11a/b/g/n access points that work in unison with the HP controllers to deliver a highly reliable WLAN solution. Offering 300 Mbps client access they provide complete wireless coverage and greater reliability and connectivity for voice and data communications.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and Integrated Wireless IDS provides detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-IEEE 802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.
- Single radio dual band 802.11a/b/g/n access points that deliver enhanced wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with three years 24X7 phone support
Reliable Wi-Fi Performance
- The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series are single radio dual band 802.11a/b/g/n access points that deliver enhanced wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity.
- Supports both centralized and distributed traffic forwarding offering enhanced application performance and WLAN scalability
- Provides advanced quality of service (QoS) for voice communication supporting IEEE 802.1p traffic priority handling for Spectralink Voice Priority (SVP).
- Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh.
Improved Coverage and Reliability
- The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification and mitigation of RF interference.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
- Simplifies client authentication with support internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication.
- Locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access delivering higher security and data integrity of the wireless traffic with either Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
- The HP MSM 802.11n Access Point Series offer Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 year 24×7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.