MSM Controller Series
The HP MSM Controller Series works in unison with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and .11 acHP access points and access devices to deliver a cost effective high-performance networking solution for the mid-size enterprise campus. The enhanced architecture supports next generation standards, RF optimization and flexible distribution models for unparalleled performance, reliability and ease of deployment. The solution provides comprehensive security, threat protection and high availability to provide business continuity.
- New initial set-up wizard for initial controller configuration
- Group bandwidth Management for hospitality
- Support for HP 560 802.11ac access points
Optimized Design and Performance
- The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series supports both centralized and distributed forwarding options to reduce latency, optimize application performance and increase WLAN scalability.
- Optimizes wireless coverage and the user experience with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization, automatic interference mitigation and dynamic client load balancing to increase connectivity.
- Offers flexible upgrade licensing to scale the network as business requirements change.
- Comes in appliance or blade form factors and supports 802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac clients.
Simplicity and Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series simplifies configuration and deployment of WLAN services with automated workflows.
- Reduces complexity by streamlining configuration, management and troubleshooting of multivendor wired/WLAN networks with HP single management tool.
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) with Industry leading warranties.
- Analytics and monitoring dashboard offers a quick view of the health of the WLAN and potential issues with intuitive visibility into Wireless Clients, APs and Alarms.
- The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series delivers seamless failover of mobility services through virtual controller redundancy.
- Offers comprehensive security and threat protection with integrated intrusion detection system (IDS), support for internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) servers and a stateful built-in firewall.
- Supports comprehensive identity management, endpoint security and centralized policy enforcement for a converged wired/wireless infrastructure.